Sunday, September 12, 2021

The End

 I want to thank everyone who has made my painting a possibility. But the gallery I liked is greatly diminished and I don't have the same umph. It is not possible to make more oil paintings without some sort of studio and I haven't the means. So it is time for an end. Mike says it's tragic that an artist can no longer make art. Maybe. In any case, this blog has been my journal and showcase--perhaps unique in that I published all my paintings, both good and bad.

I will try to start another website.

JAL

4 comments:

  1. i am sceptical - you can't stop - it's like someone giving up breathing - not gonna happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. and u said, the poison in the kiss, is the lie upon the lips
    truer words were never shared
    when i feel like lies are all i hear i hold my memories near
    the one thing they can't take

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's to things we've always wanted
    to things we'll never have
    here's to things our lives are haunted
    to memories good and bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy Supplements Online, Are you looking to increase your performance with a boost of energy? Anabolic steroids may serve you well. It is a synthetic form of testosterone, which is the primary male sex hormone responsible for body hair growth, sex drive, muscle mass, and increased height. The first thing that comes to our mind when we think of steroids is bodybuilding. Athletes use it as a tool to improve strength and endurance, along with higher power output. At blueraysmedical.com, we have a strong belief that anyone looking to put up muscle mass in quick time should have easy access to the best legal steroids. We take quality very seriously, and all our products undergo lab-testing to ensure safe consumption. Buy steroids drugs online from USA.

    ReplyDelete